To help reduce our environmental impact during the Christmas vacation, students in some colleges wishing to remain in residence may be required to move to alternative college accommodation for a short period.  The existing room may be available for storage only. 

Certain colleges offer termly lets whereas others provide a let for the full academic year.  The Particulars of Offer (accommodation contract) that a student is provided with will determine whether you are able to remain within your room or be required to move to alternative accommodation for a short period.   

All postgraduate accommodation contracts are provided for the full academic year, in relation to your programme of study dates.  Further information can be found here.